McGill Executive Consulting focuses on executive coaching, leadership development and succession planning. Whether you’re starting a new job, leading a new team, transitioning to a new career or contemplating retirement, we can help you identify, prioritize and meet your goals.
• Analyze your current situation and discuss how coaching will benefit you.
• Provide ongoing feedback to help you define your focus and stay on track.
• Set SMART goals based on your personal values and their alignment with organizational systems.
• Develop strategies to achieve your goals.
• Measure your progress.
• Refine your leadership style and identify tools to help you lead teams to the best outcomes.
• Coach high-potential employees and help them develop their skills.
• Engage clients in the executive coaching process.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and create customized plans to help teams and individuals meet specific goals.
• Work with CEOs and boards of directors to identify and agree on key positions within the organization.
• Discuss the best internal candidates for each position and determine whether they are “ready now,” “ready in 1-3 years” or “ready in 5 years.”
• Create development plans for internal candidates for key positions.
• Recruit candidates for key positions when necessary.
• Lead CEOs and boards of directors through the process of drafting, finalizing and implementing succession plans for key positions.